D. K. Goel, Rajesh Goel, Shelly Goel’s Accountancy, published by Arya Publications, is a comprehensive book for Class XII in Part – A. It comprises of chapter wise large number of MCQ and HOTS questions as per CBSE latest question paper design. It covers topics like Accounting for Partnership Firms Fundamentals, Changes in Profit Sharing Ration among the Existing Partners, Admission of a Partner, Retirement or Death of a Partner, Dissolution of a Partnership Firms, Company Accounts-issue of shares, and Company Account - Issues of Debentures. All concepts are explained in simple and lucid language for better comprehension.
About Arya Publishing Company
Arya Publishing Company is one of India’s leading publishing houses. It has been developing and publishing quality academic books that conform to the latest syllabus and exam patterns prescribed by various education boards of India. Some of the books published under their banner are Laboratory Manual Science: Including Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to Test the Practical Skills (Class-X), Mathematics Including Value Based Questions Class-XII (CBSE Syllabus),and Perfect Problem Solving Assessment Practice Papers with Answers/Solutions/Explanations Class-IX.
Table of Contents
- Accounting for Partnership Firms Fundamentals
- Changes in Profit Sharing Ration among the Existing Partners
- Admission of a Partner
- Retirement or Death of a Partner
- Dissolution of a Partnership Firms
- Company Accounts-issue of shares
- Company Account -Issues of Debentures
- C.B.S.E Examination Paper,2013-Delhi (with Solutions and Suggested Answers) Answer to Multiple Choice Question