1. ‘All in One’ - bestselling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Sociology for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 2 Parts giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Exam Practice given after each lesson for thorough practice.
5. Every Chapter accompanies Self-Assessment & NCERT Folder for quick revision
6. Sample Papers (1-3) are given for complete assessment.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the bestselling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Sociology for Class 11” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into 10 chapters categorized under 2 Parts.
Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations, Flow Charts Figures and Tables providing Complete Study Guidance.Complete NCERTTheory are provided in an easy-to-understand manner. For Complete Practice, every topic covers good number of questions like; Chapter Theory, NCERT Folder, Self – Assessment, MCQs, Short and Long answers and other important questions from an exam point of view. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision.
Project Work, 3 Sample Questions are supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
|Order it from Bbag.in|
An E- commerce that offers a wide variety of educational books, stationery, and other academic needs of students from paper to stapler pins, and not to forget, customization of handy diaries, School bags, bottles, lunchbox, pencil pouches etc.
Ahead with it, Bbag provides a single-window approach to customers for all their corporate stationery and printing requirements as well.