1. ‘All in One’ - best selling series form Class 6 th -12 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Mathematics for Class 12
3. The guide has been divided into 13 chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
6. Every Chapter accompanies summary and Chapter practice for quick revisions
7. Assertion- reason & case based Question are given for the complete practice
8. The book is supplemented by 5 Sample Question Paper, examination Paper 2020 & 2019, Latest Sample Paper, etc.
Arihant’s all in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide complete study, practice & assessment to ensure better learning. With the current edition of “all in One – Mathematics for Class 12” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE Board issued on March 2021.
The entire book is divided into 13 chapters. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and numerical questions providing complete study guidance. For complete practice, every Chapter covers summary and other important questions from an exam point of view. Chapter practice is accompanied after every Chapter for quick revision.
Periodic tests, activities, Assertion- reason & case based Question,, latest Sample Papers and Sample questions are all supplemented to provide complete Assessment. Serving as the self – Study guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Relations and Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, matrices, Determinants, continuity and Differentiability, application of Derivatives, Integrals, applications of Integrals, differential equations, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry, linear programming, probability, Periodic tests, activities, Assertion- reason & case based Question, CBSE examination paper 2019, CBSE examination paper 2020, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, Sample Question papers (1-5), excerpts from Topper’s answer sheet.
|Order It From Bbag.in|
An E- commerce that offers a wide variety of educational books, stationery, and other academic needs of students from paper to stapler pins, and not to forget, customization of handy diaries, School bags, bottles, lunchbox, pencil pouches etc.
Ahead with it, Bbag provides a single-window approach to customers for all their corporate stationery and printing requirements as well.