While purchasing from Bbag the customer provides certain information by which you can be identified and order delivery can be fulfilled. Once we receive the details then we assure that it will only be used in accordance for the delivery and the framed guidelines of information security and consumer act.
Bbag.in may change certain policy with time to upgrade the shopping experience by updating our security information. You should check this page for more awareness and assurance for the satisfaction and a delighted shopping experience.
Once you visit our website and place an order after providing your information or contact us for queries, you are expected and requested to agree to be the terms and conditions of Bbag and privacy guidelines shared. If you do not agree, please do not access the website or contact the service advisor.
When you use our website, we collect and store your information which is provided by you for our future transactions and for proving more rewards for the purchase. In general, you can browse the website without revealing your details or any personal information.
We may track your buying behavior, preferences, and other information that you choose in our Website. We use this information for sharing more product options, to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the guidelines mentioned in the consumer act to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Disclosure of Information:
We may collect the following information while your register and browse the website either via cookies or the data entered by you:
Personal information: Email address, delivery address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card and other payment instrument details when you set up an account or transact with us.
While you can browse some sections of our website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order or browsing our online content or reviews of our services). We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the platform and our services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian.
Use of Information/ consumer demographic:
- We access the consumer information to understand our consumers needs and provide them with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email id which has been provided by the visitors.
- From time to time, we may also use consumer information to contact them for market research purpose. We may contact you by email, phone, or other contact medium. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interest.
- We may use consumers personal information to enhancing customer experience; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform them about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; enhance shopping experience; detect and protect them from errors, frauds and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions.
- We do not disclose consumers personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purpose without the explicit consent.
Links to Other Sites:
Our website may have links of associated partners or vendors from other websites or application that may collect personal information of the consumer. Visitors should note that we do not have any control over other websites / Vendors. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to every website.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page visitors and improve our website ratings in order to tailor to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and after analysis the data is removed from our system.
Cookies help us provide visitors a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information of the visitors, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but consumers can usually modify browser setting to decline cookies if you wish. This may prevent consumer from taking full advantage of the website.